SP Scienceware Hydrometer for Light Liquids (B61891-0700)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Conforms to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers; ASTM No. 89H
- Measures specific gravity of light liquids in accordance with the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards; Range- 1.000/1.050
- Commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, chemical, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration
- Individually serialized; lead free ballast and glass
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST ; Former HB # 89H
- H-B B61891-0700 DURAC 1.000/1.050 Specific Gravity ASTM 89H Hydrometer for Light Liquids. Available in a variety of models measuring specific gravity of heavy and light liquids in various ranges from 0.650 to 2.000 in accordance with the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards. Specific gravity hydrometers are the most widely used hydrometer, common in industries such as food and beverage, chemistry, pharmacology, transportation, refrigeration and more. Made of lead free ballast and glass, these plain form hydrometers conform to the accuracy requirements of ASTM hydrometers as listed. Each is individually serialized and has a temperature standardization of 60 degrees F. ASTM Hydrometers are hand inspected by our U.S. quality team in our exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory; internationally recognized and accepted by the signatory economies of the ILAC/MRA and located in our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental
- SP Scienceware
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.