Sp Scienceware Polypropylene Volume Graduated Beaker - 5L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Round, transparent beaker with permanent raised graduations and spout, for pouring large volumes
- Polypropylene for resistance to most chemicals, excellent dimensional stability, and can be sterilized
- Variety of sizes (50-, 100-, 150-, 250-, 400-, 600-, 1000-, 2000-, and 4000-mL, and 5- and 10-L), and low form for a variety of low-volume applications
- Pour spout, stackable, and steam autoclavable at 121 degrees C
- The Bel-Art Scienceware polypropylene, round, low-form beaker has permanent raised graduations and spout, is available in a variety of sizes, and is used primarily for pouring large volumes. Polypropylene resists most chemicals, has excellent dimensional stability, is sterilizable, and autoclavable to 121 degrees C.
- Sp Scienceware
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.