SP Scienceware Wilmad Precision 10 mm NMR Sample Tube 500 MHz 5 Pcs
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Precision Bore with 0.0065 mm Tolerance on both OD and ID
- ASTM E438 Type 1 class A glass
- Zero NMR background
- Maximize SNR
- Wilmad is adopting a unique precision shrinking and grinding process to shape the inner surface and outer surface. This process brought a highly reproducible (within 5%) filling factor and 100% fit to the spinner turbine. Each of individual Wilmad NMR tubes released into the market has passed multiple NIST traceable gauge control and optical surface defect checks. Four ultrasonic washing cycles each Wilmad tube is free of any trace of contamination for NMR spectroscopy. Wilmad Precision NMR Tubes are manufactured from ASTM E438 Type 1 Class A glass, which has 3 fold less paramagnetic contamination comparing to the Economy tube glass, and can be operated safely at temperature up to 230 ?C, and within a temperature step of 120 ?C. Precision tube is rated as hydrolytic class 1, which states that the inner surface is resistant to strong acid and base at ambient temperature.
- SP Scienceware
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.