Starna Cells Spectrophotometer Precision Semi-Micro Cell w/ Cover (9-Q-5)
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $229.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Top quality cells of UV Quartz
- Supplied with fitted PTFE resin cover or leak-proof PTFE resin stopper
- Cells are to transmit >80% in their usable wavelength range
- Spectrophotometer Precision Cells of fused quartz or optical glass with precisely parallel walls. Optical Glass for visible light spectroscopy over the wavelength range of 334 through 2500 nm, Far UV Quartz for UV/visible spectroscopy over the wavelength range of 170 through 2700 nm. Standard spectrophotometer cells have 2 polished windows (1.25 mm thickness) with other surfaces frosted. Semi-micro cells have 4 mm interior sample chamber width, reducing the amount of sample needed by 60%. Micro cells have 2 mm interior sample chamber width, reducing the amount of sample needed by 80%. Fluorimeter cells have 4 polished windows and polished base.
- Starna Cells
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.