Thermo Epoxy Body Economy pH Combination Electrode (9106BNWP)
A true treasure hunter from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- pH Electrode
- Gel-filled combination pH electrode with epoxy body for indoor and outdoor use
- Wick junction for use in aqueous solutions
- Ag/AgCl electrolyte for less noise (unwanted voltages) than gold or silver electrodes
- Waterproof BNC connection with 1 m cable for reaching samples
- pH range is 0 to 14
- The Thermo Scientific Orion 9106BNWP economy series gel-filled combination pH electrode features a wick junction for use in aqueous samples, and an epoxy body for indoor or outdoor conditions. This electrode has a permanently gelled Ag/AgCl (silver/silver chloride) electrolyte that produces less noise (unwanted voltages) than gold or purely silver electrodes, and requires no refills. The electrode comes with a waterproof Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC) connection with a 1 m cable for reaching the sample, and a glass bulb.
- Thermo Scientific Orion
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.