Thermo Scientific Triode 3 in 1 Automatic Temperature Compensation Probe
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Triode, gel-filled combination electrode with epoxy body for durability
- Measures pH and temperature with built-in ATC
- Waterproof E DIN connection with a 1 m cable and banana plug connectors
- Ag/AgCl (silver/silver chloride) electrolyte for less noise (unwanted voltages) than gold or silver electrodes
- pH range of 0 to 14
- The Thermo Scientific Orion 9109WP triode pH probe is a gel-filled, combination electrode that measures pH and temperature with ATC, has an epoxy body, a wick junction, and a waterproof E DIN connection with a 1 m cable and banana plug connectors. The 9109WP is gel-filled for low maintenance, and measures pH and temperature with automatic temperature compensation (ATC). The permanently-gelled Ag/AgCl (silver/silver chloride) electrolyte produces less noise (unwanted voltages) than gold or purely silver electrodes, and requires no refills. The electrode also has an internal reference to minimize drift and equilibrium time, and a waterproof E DIN (Deutsches Institut f
- Thermo Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.