Thomas Borosilicate Glass Microfiber Filter Pack of 100 - 4.25cm Diameter
No reviews found
- Fine porosity and fast flow rate
- 1 micrometer particle retention
- 15 Seconds filtration speed
- Primarily used in suspended solids and air monitoring
- Binderless borosilicate glass microfiber
- Depth filtration glass micro fiber. Fine porosity and fast flow rate, with a 1 micrometer size particle retention. Binderless borosilicate glass microfiber. DOP efficiency is 99.98 percent. Primarily used in suspended solids and air monitoring. 60 grams per meter squared Basis weight. Depth filtration categorizes filter media that traps particulate within the random matrix of fibers found within the thickness of the media
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.