Thomas Borosilicate Glass Microfiber Filter Pack of 100 - 5.5cm Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Fine porosity and fast flow rate
- 1.3 micrometer particle retention
- 12 Seconds filtration speed
- This material is an economical media for suspended particle analysis in water, cell harvesting, pre-filtration and air monitoring applications
- Binderless borosilicate glass microfiber
- Depth filtration glass micro fiber. Fine porosity, fast flow rate, with a 1.3 micrometer size particle retention. This material is an economical media for suspended particle analysis in water, cell harvesting, pre-filtration and air monitoring applications. Binderless borosilicate glass microfiber. 70 grams per meter squared basis weight. Depth filtration categorizes filter media that traps particulate within the random matrix of fibers found within the thickness of the media. The efficiency rating of the filter is characteristic of the complex pore structure that develops as the fibers overlap.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.