Thomas Durac Specific Gravity & Baume Plain Form Hydrometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Hydrometers are individually serialized
- For liquids heavier than water
- Temperature of standardization 60/60 degree F
- 0.002 Specific gravity 2 Baume accuracy
- 165mm Length
- Hydrometers are individually serialized and feature a metal ballast. Hydrometers include multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish). Statement of accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST and DKD/PTB. Tested and calibrated in an exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST and DKD/PTB. 1.000 - 2.000 Specific gravity range. 0.002 Specific gravity division. 0 - 70 Baume Range. 2 Baume division.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.