Thomas Durac Specific Gravity & Baume Plain Form Hydrometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hydrometers are individually serialized
- For liquids heavier than water
- Temperature of standardization 60/60 degree F
- 0.002 Specific gravity 2 Baume accuracy
- 165mm Length
- Hydrometers are individually serialized and feature a metal ballast. Hydrometers include multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish). Statement of accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST and DKD/PTB. Tested and calibrated in an exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST and DKD/PTB. 1.000 - 2.000 Specific gravity range. 0.002 Specific gravity division. 0 - 70 Baume Range. 2 Baume division.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.