Thomas Durac Specific Gravity Plain Form Hydrometer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hydrometers are individually serialized
- For liquids heavier than water
- Temperature of standardization 60/60 degree F
- 0.005 Specific gravity accuracy
- 165mm Length
- Hydrometers are individually serialized and feature a metal ballast. Hydrometers include multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST and DKD/PTB. Tested and calibrated in an exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST and DKD/PTB. Temperature of Standardization 60/60 degree F. 1.400 - 1.650 Specific gravity range. 0.005 Specific gravity division.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.