Thomas Glass 12mL Polarimeter Tube with Metal Litharge Sealed Both End
No reviews found
- Glass, approximately 9 mm id, with threaded, metal ferrule litharge-sealed to tube at each end
- Metal, cover-glass retaining caps, threaded to attach to ferrule
- Cap diameters closely controlled to ensure concentricity of tube with optical path in polarimeter
- Length of tubes controlled within +/-0.02 mm
- Measure of 200mm diameter
- Large end takes 23.5 mm cover glass; small end takes 15.5 mm cover glass, which is used also in both ends of straight-bore tubes. 100 mm tubes hold approximately 6 mL; 200 mm tubes hold approximately 12 mL. Made of optically inactive glass.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.