Thomas Glass Rectangle Cover Case of 10 - Size: 24mm L x 50mm W
No reviews found
- Rectangular cover slip to hold slide specimen in place and protect it from accidental contact with the microscope lens
- Corrosion-resistant glass for use in dry or wet mounts for high-resolution microscopes
- #1 thickness (0.13 to 0.17mm) is precision controlled for uniformity
- Slip conforms to Interim Federal Specification NNN-C-001434A
- The Thomas Glass Rectangle Cover is a rectangle slide cover slip used to hold a slide specimen in place and protect it from accidental contact with the microscope lens. The corrosion-resistant glass cover is used in dry or wet mounts for high-resolution microscopy
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.