Thomas One-Shot Traceable Conductivity Standards - Pack of 6 - One Each
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Accuracy -
- 100% compatible with all makes of equipment
- For use in the lab and the field
- Single-use standards eliminate concerns about external container contamination. Each container is labeled for calibrating conductivity (micromhos), resistivity (megohms) and dissolved solids (parts per million) of KCl. Vials have an extra-large opening and depth (1 3/4" dia. x 3 1/2" D) which allows calibration to be done in the vial. Standards come with step-by-step calibration instructions, traceability information and a certificate of analysis. Sold in packs of six vials and each vial contains 100 mL of standard. Thomas number 3239M80 contains one vial of each standard with the exception of Thomas number 1235D12.
- Size: One Each (Pack of 6)
- Traceable Conductivity Standards
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.