Thomas Polyethylene 23mL Transfer Pipette - 12" Extra Long - 300mm Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological fluids and most acids
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen
- Non-slippery - easy to grip with gloves; Temperature range: -196 - 9 degree C
- Measures 300mm length, 8.5mm stem diameter, 3.2mm tip diameter
- Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE), these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes. Plastic transfer pipets are the perfect substitute for breakable glass Pasteur pipets, which can be a danger to laboratory personnel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.