Thomas Polypropylene 2.0ml Graduated Microcentrifuge Tube - Pack of 500
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Natural color
- Fit 80 well freezer racks
- Autoclavable; graduated
- Certified RNase and DNase free
- Frosted writing area on tubes and caps
- Thomas microcentrifuge tubes are designed to provide secure, leakproof seals while remaining easy to open. Polypropylene tubes are autoclavable to 120 degree C at 15 psi for 15 minutes. 2.0 mL tubes are graduated at 0.1, 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 mL. 25000 x G maximum G force.
- Graduated Microcentrifuge Tube
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.