Thomas Polypropylene Narrow Mouth Reagent Bottle Pack of 20 - 8oz Capacity
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Narrow-mouth reagent bottle used to hold fluids that can have a solvent or chemical reaction
- Polypropylene body for strength, thermal performance, solvent resistance, and for its ability to be sterilized and autoclaved
- Cylindrical shape for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment
- Polypropylene screw cap with an inner sealing ring secures contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
- Sloped shoulder for control and ease in pouring and emptying
- This Thomas cylindrical narrow-mouth reagent bottle has a polypropylene body, a polypropylene screw cap with an inner sealing ring, and a sloped shoulder. This reagent bottle has a narrow mouth for substance control and containment, and it is used to hold fluids that can have a solvent or chemical reaction. The polypropylene body provides solvent resistance, strength, and thermal performance during hot applications, is lightweight, and can be sterilized and autoclaved. Its cylindrical shape is used for a wide variety of applications that require solution containment. The polypropylene screw cap has an inner sealing ring to secure contents and help prevent spills and evaporation. It has a sloped shoulder for control and ease in pouring and emptying. This bottle is suitable for storing alcohols, aldehydes, aliphatic hydrocarbons, bases and many acids
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.