Thomas Zirconium 35mL Crucible - Size: 46mm D x 30mm H
A savvy shopper from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Highly resistant to most reagents
- Soluble in hydrofluoric acid
- Withstands temperatures up to 900 degree C
- Low form crucible is 0.89mm thick zirconium
- Measures 46mm diameter by 30mm height
- Low form crucible is 0.89mm thick zirconium. Will begin to oxidize with prolonged exposure to air at temperatures above 550 degree C. Not recommended for use with fluoboric or fluorosilic acid. Suitable for high temperature fusions in the reducing flame of a burner
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.