Tokuyama 23380 X-Small TD II Mixing Tip - Pack of 50 - Yellow
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Mixing Tips for Sofreliner Product Line
- Pack of 50
- Silicone material
- SOFRELINER TOUGH is an addition-cured silicone material for relining dentures on patients that require relief on upper or lower, partial or full dentures. With superb stain resistance, excellent adhesion to the denture, and superior tear resistance, Sofreliner Tough ensures patient satisfaction for up to 24 months. Available in two formulas below. SOFRELINER TOUGH S (Soft) delivers a Shore A Hardness of 24, and up to 18-month relief of irritated tissue. For use with first-time dentures, after surgery, teeth extraction, or implant procedures. Designed for applications when pain relief is the primary concern. SOFRELINER TOUGH M (Medium) provides a Shore A Hardness of 43, with up to 24-month relief for patients experiencing pressure point problems, mucous atrophy, major undercuts, or improved suction. Designed for applications that require the optimal balance of longevity and comfort.
- Mixing Tip
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.