Tokuyama Estelite Medium Flow Quick Syringe
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Syringe design for easier dispensing with minimal waste
- Very Fast Curing
- Outstanding esthetics
- Superior mechanical strengths
- Excellent polishability
- Very low shrinkage
- Exceptional surface gloss
- Estelite flow quick is a low viscosity, light cured, radiopaque, submicron filled resin composite. It is designed for use with both anterior and posterior restorations. It adopts patented Radical Amplified Photopolymerization initiator technology (RAP technology) so curing time is diminished by 1/3. It also offers outstanding esthetics, an even lower shrinkage rate, longer working time, and higher mechanical strengths as well as more shade variations.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.