Unisource Series 413 Stainless Braided Heat Coil Connector - Size:3/4"x12"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- EPDM rubber tube for resistance to high temperatures
- Reinforced with AISI 304 stainless steel braid to resist expansion for maintaining maximum pressure
- Brass male NPT fitting on one end and male NPT swivel fitting on the other end
- For use with pipe valves and fittings
- Operating temperatures 5 to 230
- This Unisource 413 series hose has an EPDM rubber tube for resistance to high temperatures and reinforced with AISI 304 stainless steel braid to resist expansion for maintaining maximum pressure. It has a brass male National Pipe Thread (NPT) fitting on one end and a brass male NPT swivel fitting on the other end. The operating temperature ranges from 5 to 230 degrees F. Industrial hoses transfer or convey air or liquid in hose systems. When selecting industrial hoses, use the STAMPED method to help determine the type of hose needed: S = Size (ID, OD, and length) T = Temperature (maximum and minimum temperatures of material being transported) A = Application (industry or process) M = Material (to be conveyed, type and concentration) P = Pressure (maximum working pressure) E = Ends (type of end connectors or couplings on hose) D = Delivery method (volume and velocity) The inside diameter of the hose must be adequate to keep pressure loss to a minimum and avoid damage to the hose due to
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.