Unisource SF21 Steel Liquid Transfer Hose Assembly 1/2" ID 42" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flexible stainless steel hose assembly for use in cryogenic liquid transfer operations
- Corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for flexibility and resistance to extreme temperatures
- Single-braid 300 series stainless steel reinforced cover for strength
- Maximum temperature rating of 1,500 degrees F
- One factory-installed stainless steel male hex NPT connection and one stainless steel female JIC swivel connection
- The Unisource SF21 stainless steel cryogenic liquid transfer hose, suitable for use in cryogenic liquid or liquefied gas transfer operations, is constructed with a corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for flexibility and resistance to extreme temperatures, and a single-braid 300 series stainless steel reinforced cover for the strength necessary to reach its maximum pressure rating. This hose assembly remains flexible in temperatures ranging from low cryogenic temperatures to 1,500 degrees F. It comes equipped with a factory-installed stainless steel male hex National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded connection on one end and a factory-installed stainless steel female Joint Industry Council (JIC) swivel connection on the other. This hose is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including medical, food transportation, electrical equipment cooling, and others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.