Varsal 14ml 20mm Pathlength Rectangular Spectrophotometer Cell - Case of 1
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Wide selection of cells and sizes to fit standard spectrophotometer cell holders
- Available in different types of glass for various applications and spectral ranges
- All joints are fire-fused to facilitate cleaning and long-life
- Quality is built-in as cells are 100% handcrafted and individually inspected
- Cell pairs are optically matched for transmission within 0.3%
- Varsal manufactures UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometer cells and cuvettes, including micro-cells. Our unique fire-fused production technology assures long lasting, easy to clean, high performance cells. Varsal cells can be used with all commonly used spectrophotometers to measure absorbance or transmission and they comply with all international standards. Depending on the spectral range to be analyzed, Varsal spectrophotometer cells are available in optical glass, quartz and IR quartz glass. Our technical ability to produce cells that meet the demanding specifications of instrument manufacturers is only surpassed by Varsal's customer service and on-time delivery. Wavelength zone: 200/800 newton meters. Percentage transmission: >80%@360 newton meters. Matching tolerance: within 0.3%@360 newton meters
- Material Type: Optical Glass
- Number of Items: 1
- Capacity: 14 milliliters
- Spectrophotometer Cell
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.