Vitlab 1000ml PFA Wide Mouth Reagent Bottles with PFA Screw Caps
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Leach-resistant bottles for long-term storage of solvents and standards
- PFA screw caps have a molded sealing ring for a positive seal
- Autoclavable, easy to clean, withstand temperatures from -200
- These leach-resistant bottles are excellent for long term storage of solvents and trace analysis standards. They are manufactured from PFA (a perfluoxy copolymer) for excellent resistance to heat and chemical contamination. PFA surface properties offer superior cleanability to glass, PTFE and polypropylene containers, reducing risk of sample carryover in trace analysis applications. These bottles can be autoclaved using heat, gas, and chemical methods for sensitive biological applications.
- Material Type: Perfluoroalkoxy Copolymer (PFA)
- Number of Items: 1
- Cap Type: Screw Cap
- Outside Diameter: 96 mm
- Overall Height: 217 mm
- Size: 1000 milliliters Capacity
- Temperature Range: -200/260 Degrees Celsius
- Reagent Bottles
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.