Watson-Marlow 980.0019.000 Manifold Tube Element for Multi-Channel Pump
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Marprene tubing for use with Watson-Marlow 200 series multi-channel peristaltic pump
- Marprene thermoplastic elastomer resists oxidizing agents such as ozone, peroxides, and sodium hypochlorite, and has low permeability to oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen
- Number of Items- 12
- Bore Diameter- 0.007 inches
- Color- Orange/Red
- Size- 0.007" (0.19mm) Bore
- PVC has a high Shore hardness giving excellent pressure and suction performance and low gas permeability. FDA approved for use with food and is NFS listed. Working temperature range 0C - 60C. Glass clear.
- Material Type: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Temperature Range: 0/60 Degrees Celsius
- Marprene Manifold Tube
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.