Whatman 1003-320 Quantitative Filter Paper Circles - Pack of 100
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Double the thickness of Grade 1; even finer particle retention and excellent loading capacity
- Grade 3
- Used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials
- Extra thickness gives increased wet strength; makes this grade highly suitable for use in B
- This Whatman 32.0cm, grade 3, cellulose filter paper is used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. It has double the thickness of Grade 1, with still finer particle retention and excellent loading capacity. Thus, more precipitate can be held without clogging. The extra thickness gives increased wet strength and makes this grade highly suitable for use in B
- Paper Circles
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.