Whatman 10416304 Nytran Super Charge Turbo Blotter Kit for Gel Size: - S
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Rapid - downward capillary transfer allows for alkaline buffer transfers in one hour and neutral (SSC) transfers in three hours
- Economical - reusable blotting device requires less buffer and blotting paper; convenient refill packs available
- Compact - has a smaller footprint than most homemade devices and is stackable; up to five units can be stacked on top of each other during transfers
- Easy to use - very easy to set up and works without power or vacuum source
- Uses Whatmannytran SPC membrane and Whatman 3MM Chr and GB004 blotting papers for top performance
- The TurboBlotter system is a rapid downward blotting device for high-resolution transfer of DNA and RNA. The conventional Northern/Southern transfer stack has been turned upside down in order to take advantage of gravity. No heavy weights are required on the top of the transfer stack, eliminating the messy set-up of standard upward capillary transfers. The TurboBlotter System offers greater speed, target resolution, and convenience versus traditional blotting procedures.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.