Whatman 10467005 Centrex Nitrocellulose Centrifuge Filter 50PK - Sterile
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Centrifugal filter units with various types of membrane filter
- Rapid and simple preparation of a large number of samples
- More than six samples can be processed at once
- Ideal for automated systems and high-speed batch filtration with robots
- Considerably reduced contamination risk when working with radioactive biologically hazardous material, cross contamination avoided
- Applications : 0.45 micrometers cellulose acetate membrane for the rapid elution of agarose gels, nylon, regenerated cellulose, and cellulose acetate membranes for the removal of particles and microorganisms from HPLC samples, sample preparation for quality control, glass fiber for the filtration of very highly loaded samples or a prefilter before a further filtration step. Centrex centrifuge filters are supplied with a range of filtration and separation media.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.