Whatman 1212J59PK UN113UNYL Nylon UniPrep Syringeless Filter - Pack of 50
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Choice of membranes for wide sample compatibility
- Integral storage vial saves time and minimizes laboratory waste
- Built-in glass fiber prefilter means even difficult samples are quick and easy to prepare
- UniPrep Syringeless Filters are preassembled filtration devices for the filtration and storage of laboratory samples. These devices are quick and easy to use and feature a plunger, filter, and vial in one unit. They replace syringe-coupled filtration devices with single, disposable units. UniPrep devices consist of two parts: a test tube and a filter-plunger. The design incorporates a prefilter and a membrane into the tip of the plunger. When the filter plunger is pressed through the liquid placed in the test tube, positive pressure forces the filtrate up into the reservoir of the filter-plunger.
- Syringeless Filter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.