Whatman 1820042 Glass Microfiber Binder Free Filter - 100Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Extremely high flow rate, filtration takes place both vertically and laterally through the filters
- High loading capacity, which continues to filter efficiently for a greater extended period
- Most widely used in biochemistry for filtration of precipitated proteins
- Attains much higher counting efficiencies compared with cellulose papers, borosilicate glass without binders
- Withstands temperatures to 500?
- Grade GF/A is used for high-efficiency general purpose laboratory filtration, including water pollution monitoring of effluents, for filtration of water, algae and bacteria cultures, foodstuff analyses, protein filtration and radioimmunoassay of weak ? emitters. Recommended for gravimetric determination of airborne particulates, stack sampling and absorption methods of air pollution monitoring. This filter is also available in the filtercup and disposable filter funnel formats.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.