Whatman 1822-849 Glass Microfiber Binder Free Filter Sheet Pack of 50
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Glass microfiber filter; Retention: 1.2?
- Grade GF/C sheets; 102 x 254mm
- The standard filter in many parts of the world for the collection of suspended solids in potable water
- Widely used for cell harvesting
- Fast and efficient clarification
- 1.2 Micron, 6.7 s/100mL Flow Rate, Grade GF/C
- Combines fine particle retention with good flow rate. Fast and efficient clarification of aqueous liquids containing low to medium levels of fine particulates. Widely used for cell harvesting, liquid scintillation counting and binding assays where more loading capacity is required. This filter is available in the filtercup format
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.