Whatman 6894-1304 GMF GD/X 13 Syringe Filter 13mm 045 Micron Pack 150
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Pigment-free polypropylene housing with a prefiltration stack
- Eliminates sample contamination
- Allows you to filter even the most difficult samples with less hand pressure
- Processes three to seven times more sample volume
- The Whatman GD/X syringe filter is the ideal choice for the preparation of hard-to-filter samples. Constructed of a pigment-free polypropylene housing with a prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 150 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber media, this filter eliminates sample contamination and allows you to filter even the most difficult samples with less hand pressure. GD/X syringe filters can process three to seven times more sample volume than standard syringe filters. Membrane: GMF Glass Microfiber. Retention: 0.45
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.