Whatman Black Microbiological Membrane Filter Monitor with White Grid
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Pack of 50
- Cellulose nitrate membrane with choice of pore size
- Sterilized and ready for use; easy handling
- Effective time savings - up to 70 percent
- Black membranes available for better contrast
- Comprehensive range of media
- Presterilized and very versatile: Microbiological monitors are designed for monitoring contaminants in liquid samples from raw materials to finished products. After the filtration is complete, 2 ml of microbiological media is added and the unit is converted into a petri dish for culturing the contaminants collected. Microbiological monitors offer significant workload reduction. The presterilized and ready-to-use units for filtration and subsequent incubation of microbiological samples eliminate many time consuming daily activities in the laboratory. Microbiological analysis of: potable water, beer and wine, waste water, dairy products, soft drinks.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.