Whatman Black Microbiological Membrane Filter Monitor with White Grid
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Pack of 50
- Cellulose nitrate membrane with choice of pore size
- Sterilized and ready for use; easy handling
- Effective time savings - up to 70 percent
- Black membranes available for better contrast
- Comprehensive range of media
- Presterilized and very versatile: Microbiological monitors are designed for monitoring contaminants in liquid samples from raw materials to finished products. After the filtration is complete, 2 ml of microbiological media is added and the unit is converted into a petri dish for culturing the contaminants collected. Microbiological monitors offer significant workload reduction. The presterilized and ready-to-use units for filtration and subsequent incubation of microbiological samples eliminate many time consuming daily activities in the laboratory. Microbiological analysis of: potable water, beer and wine, waste water, dairy products, soft drinks.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.