Whatman Black Polycarbonate Nuclepore Track Etched Membrane Filters
A savvy shopper from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black membranes greatly reduce background fluorescence, which results in improved micro-organism and particulate visibility
- Circle; 0.4
- Polycarbonate track etched membrane dyed black with irgalan black
- Rapid enumeration of viable and non-viable microorganisms; particulate matter can be conducted in 30 minutes or less
- Extremely low non-specific absorption
- The Nuclepore black dyed polycarbonate membrane by Whatman is a high performance membrane ideally suited for applications using epiflourescence microscopy. Black membranes greatly reduce background fluorescence, which results in improved micro-organism and particulate visibility. Using these membranes in combination with the epicount method, rapid enumeration of viable, nonviable microorganisms and particulate matter can be conducted in 30 minutes or less.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.