Whatman High Purity Glass Microfiber Extraction Thimble Pack of 25
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 43 x 123mm
- Manufactured from 100% pure borosilicate glass
- Completely free of binders or additives; can be used at temperatures up to 500
- Uses include smoke stack gas monitoring, soxhlet extraction, analyzing pesticide residues, determining oil/fat content of foods (e.g. French fries), and analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes
- Also used in pollution monitoring techniques; 0.8
- This Whatman 43 x 123mm high-purity glass microfiber thimble is manufactured from 100% pure borosilicate glass. It is used for specialized applications. The thimble is completely free of binders or additives and can be used at temperatures up to 500
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.