Whatman Polypropylene Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filter Amber Pack of 100
No reviews found
- Cap: Standard; housing: amber, for light sensitive samples; filtration membrane polypropylene; retention 0.2
- Amber colorant prevents photodegradation of light sensitive samples
- Fewer consumables required; reduce costs by up to 40%.
- Can be used manually, or with a compressor unit and can process up to 6 samples at one time
- The Mini-UniPrep syringeless filter provides a faster, easier way to remove particulates from samples being prepared for high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)/ultra high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) analysis It lets you prepare samples in one third the time required by other methods This preassembled filtration device consists of a 04ml capacity chamber and a plunger The plunger contains a filtration membrane at one end and a preattached cap/septum at the other The plunger is pressed through the sample in the outer chamber and positive pressure forces the filtrate into the reservoir of the plunger Air escapes through the vent hole until the locking ring is engaged providing an air-tight seal Within seconds, the Mini-UniPrep can be placed into 'any able to contain' 2ml vial for injection into your instrument The device can be used either manually or with a compressor unit The multi-compressor can process up to 6 samples at one time, further improving sample processi
- Product Specifications
- Part Number:UN203APEPP
- Material Type:Polypropylene (PP)
- Number of Items:100
- Item Weight:0.64 ounces
- Manufacturer Series Number:UN203APEPP
- Size:0.2 Micron
- Volume:0.02 milliliters
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Whatman
- UNSPSC Code:41104922
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.