Whatman PTFE Autovial 12 Syringeless Filter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Glass prefilter; PTFE; filtration area 3.0 sq cm; capacity 12ml; retention 0.2
- Preassembled filtration device; removes particulates from samples
- Features an integral filter and built-in air purge; maximizes sample recovery; support stand that protects the recessed slip-luer tip
- Single unit convenience; saves time; choice of filter media
- Compatible with wide range of sample types; ideal for hazardous samples
- This 12ml Whatman autovial syringeless filter is a preassembled filtration device for removing particulates from samples. It is comprised of two parts: a graduated filter barrel and a plunger. The proven design features an integral filter, built-in air purge, and a support stand which protects the recessed slip-luer tip. The autovial filter is selected according to membrane compatibility with the sample. In practice, the sample is poured into the 5ml capacity filter barrel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.