Whatman PVDF Puradisc 4 Syringe Filter with Tube Tip
No reviews found
- PVDF membrane
- Pigment-free polypropylene
- Optional sterile, medical-grade blister pack
- Tube-tip format for accurate dispensing into a micro-vial
- The Puradisc 4 sterile filter is produced from pigment-free polypropylene and has standard inlet (female luer lock) and outlet (male luer) connections (unless otherwise stated), and has a tube tip. Membrane: PVDF. Retention: 0.45
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.