Whatman Quartz Microfiber Binder Free Filter
No reviews found
- Diameter: 9.0cm
- High purity quartz (SiO2) microfibre filter is are used for air sampling in acidic gases, stacks, flues and aerosols
- Particularly at high temperatures up to 500
- Because of the low level of alkaline earth metals, "artifact" products of sulfates and nitrates (from SO2 and NO2) are virtually eliminated
- QM-A, sequentially numbered according to EPA standards, is suitable for most applications
- Whatman high purity quartz microfibre filters are used for air sampling in acidic gases, stacks, flues and aerosols, particularly at high temperatures up to 500
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.