Whatman Quartz Microfiber Binder Free Filter
A true treasure hunter from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Diameter: 9.0cm
- High purity quartz (SiO2) microfibre filter is are used for air sampling in acidic gases, stacks, flues and aerosols
- Particularly at high temperatures up to 500
- Because of the low level of alkaline earth metals, "artifact" products of sulfates and nitrates (from SO2 and NO2) are virtually eliminated
- QM-A, sequentially numbered according to EPA standards, is suitable for most applications
- Whatman high purity quartz microfibre filters are used for air sampling in acidic gases, stacks, flues and aerosols, particularly at high temperatures up to 500
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.