Whatman Standard 603 Cellulose Extraction Thimble
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cellulose extraction thimble is produced from high-quality alpha cellulose cotton linter; has excellent mechanical strength and retention
- 603 Standard cellulose thimble, 33 x 60mm, thickness 1.5mm
- For all automated extraction apparatus in common use
- High purity materials ensure reliable and reproducible analytical results
- The Whatman 603 cellulose extraction thimble is produced from high-quality alpha cellulose cotton linter and has excellent mechanical strength and retention. The high purity of the materials ensures reliable and reproducible analytical results. Thimbles of type 603 are made from high-quality cellulose. 33 x 60mm. Thickness: 1.5mm. 25/Pack.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.