Wheaton 0.1mL Elvehjem Micro Style Tissue Grinder Glass Potter - Pack of 2
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Micro size for extremely precise work when delicate hand operation is required
- Unit can be autoclaved / sterilized to prevent cross contamination between samples
- Reservoir and pouring lip provide easy decanting of micro sample
- Made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass
- Wheaton Potter-Elvehjem Micro Tissue Grinder is similar to the all-glass Potter-Elvehjem style, but micro size is used for extremely precise work when delicate hand operation is required. Clearance between pestle and mortar is 0.1 to 0.15mm. Manufactured from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E-438 Type I, Class A requirements.
- Brand Name: Wheaton
- Part Number: 357844
- Material Type: Glass
- Capacity : 0.1 milliliters
- Overall Length: 110 mm
- Size: 0.1mL Capacity, 110mm Length
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.