Wheaton 241009 Urea 15-425 Screw Cap with Metal Foil Liner - Case of 1000
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screw caps for Wheaton Liquid Scintillation Vials
- Use as replacement caps or for vials that are not provided with caps
- Case of 1000 provides an economical alterative
- Select cap and liner material for your application
- Wheaton has been supplying scintillation vials to the scientific community for decades. Researchers utilize the vials, not only for scintillation counting instrumentation but also as sample vials and for transferring samples from one lab to another. Quality, a Wheaton hallmark, allows you to depend on Wheaton for providing superior products for research requirements. For your scintillation or sample vial requirements select from glass, HDPE or PET vials.
- Material Type: Urea
- Number of Items: 1000
- Cap Color: White
- Cap Type: 15-425
- Closure Diameter: 15 mm
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shape: Round
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.