Wheaton 358003 Potter Elvehjem Safe Grind Style Tissue Grinder - 2Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Exterior plastic coated glass mortar provides greater safety during power homogenization
- Unit can be autoclaved / sterilized to prevent cross contamination between samples
- Components are interchangeable eliminating need to keep parts matched during cleaning
- Mortar made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass
- PTFE pestle tip with stainless steel rod can be used with power homogenization for soft tissue such as brain or liver
- Wheaton Safe-Grind plastic coated tissue grinders creates a greater safety factor in case the mortar cracks or breaks during power homogenization. The heavy plastisol coating protects the mortar from becoming scratched or checked, and assures a sure grip. The transparent coating allows an unobstructed view of the homogenate during grinding. Tissue Grinders are precisely constructed with completely interchangeable parts to allow easier cleaning or replacement of damaged mortars. The stainless steel rod is 6.3mm in diameter and the grinding chamber clearance is 0.1 to 0.15mm. Glass components manufactured from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E-438 Type I, Class A requirements. Metal pestles made from No. 316 stainless steel rod with pestle tip made from PTFE.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.