Wheaton 358115 15mL Capacity Glass Tapered Style Tissue Grinder
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Tapered ground glass surface on mortar and pestle homogenizes connective tissue including heart, muscle, lung, skin and plant tissue
- Unit can be autoclaved / sterilized to prevent cross contamination between samples
- Components are interchangeably ground eliminating need to keep parts matched during cleaning
- Made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass
- Grinding efficiency is improved and less time is required as compared to the Tenbroeck and Potter-Elvehjem designs
- The all glass Wheaton Tapered Tissue Grinder incorporates a longer tapered ground glass surface on both the mortar and pestle. The conical surface allows initial size reduction followed by passage through the cylindrical section for the final homogenization step. Grinding efficiency is improved, and less time is required as compared to the Tenbroeck and Potter-Elvehjem designs. When the pestle is ?bottomed? within the mortar, the clearance is a uniform 0.1 to 0.15mm. The glass components are interchangeably ground, which allows easier replacement of parts and there no need to keep parts matched during cleaning. Manufactured from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E-438 Type I, Class A requirements.
- Tissue Grinder
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.