Wheaton Amber Glass Safety Coated Boston Round Bottle Case of 48 - 8oz
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $189.50
No reviews found
- Narrow-mouth lab bottle for substance control and containment
- Amber soda-lime glass body for heat, shock, and thermal expansion resistance, and its ability to be used for packaging some dry powders, and to protect light sensitive samples from UV exposure
- Boston round shape for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples and solutions, and dry materials
- Screw neck opening accommodates standard-sized threaded caps (sold separately)
- Exterior plastisol safety coating resists shattering and helps to retain contents for disposal in case of breakage
- This Wheaton Boston round lab bottle has an amber soda-lime glass body, a screw neck opening that accommodates standard-sized caps, and an exterior safety coating. This lab bottle has a narrow mouth for substance control and containment. The amber soda-lime glass body resists heat, thermal expansion, and shock, and can be used for packaging some dry powders, and protects light sensitive samples from ultraviolet (UV) exposure. Its Boston round shape is used for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples and solutions, and dry materials. The screw neck opening accommodates standard-sized threaded caps
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.