Wheaton Black Phenolic Screw Cap with Aluminum Foil Faced Pulp Board Liner
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black phenolic screw cap
- Aluminum foil faced pulp board liner can be used with organic solvents
- Good resistance to hydrocarbons, oils, ketones and alcohols.
- Not good for acids or alkalis
- Wheaton Black Phenolic Screw Cap with aluminum foil bonded to pulp board provides good barrier properties, good resistance to hydrocarbons, oils, ketones and alcohols. Not good for acids or alkalis. Can not be autoclaved.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.