Wheaton Black Phenolic Screw Cap with White Rubber Liner - Size: 48-400
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black phenolic screw cap
- Nontoxic white styrene-butadiene rubber liner making them ideal for culture work
- Autoclavable for easy sterilization
- Not good for oils, strong acids and hydrocarbons. Autoclavable.
- Wheaton Black Phenolic Screw Cap with Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (14B) lining material consists of homogeneous sulfur cured styrene-butadiene rubber. FDA Status complies with 21CFR 177.26, ?Rubber articles intended for repeated use." Excellent properties of resilience, resistant to moisture vapor. Satisfactory for most moderate chemicals. Not good for oils, strong acids and hydrocarbons. Autoclavable.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.