Wheaton Dropping Bottle With Dropper Tip & Screw Cap Case of 144 - Natural
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Dropping bottle used to dispense liquids in a unit of a drop in a dropping motion
- LDPE body for flexibility, elasticity, and impact, stress-cracking, and moisture resistance, and is lightweight
- Round shape used for a wide variety of common applications that require fluid containment
- Polypropylene screw cap secures contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
- Dispensing control tip snaps into place for a secure fit
- This Wheaton round dropping bottle has an LDPE body, a polypropylene screw cap, and a dispensing tip. This dropping bottle is used to dispense liquids in a unit of a drop in a dropping motion. The low-density polyethylene (LDPE) body is lightweight, flexible, and elastic, has an opaque hue, and resists impact, stress cracks, and moisture absorption.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.