Wheaton LDPE Dropping Bottle Tip - White
No reviews found
- Controlled dropping tip for use with a dropping bottle to dispense drops of liquid in a dropping motion
- LDPE body for flexibility, elasticity, and impact, stress-cracking, and moisture resistance, and is lightweight
- Available in a variety of colors to enable color-coding of reagents or coordinating with industry storage codes
- Tip base snaps into the neck of a dropping bottle for a secure fit
- Dropping tip dispenses a drop with an average size of 44
- This Wheaton controlled dropping bottle tip has an LDPE body and is available in a variety of colors. This controlled dropping tip is for use with a 7 to 15mL dropping bottle and size 15-415 screw cap to dispense drops of liquid in a dropping motion. The LDPE body is lightweight, flexible, and elastic, and resists impact, stress cracks, and moisture absorption. The bottle tip is available in a variety of colors to enable color-coding of reagents or coordinating with industry storage codes, and it snaps into the neck of a dropping bottle for a secure fit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.