Wheaton Media Bottle With Solid Black Phenolic Polyethylene Lined Cap
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Media bottle used to hold samples and for storage, mixing, and sampling applications
- Borosilicate glass body for chemical, thermal expansion, shock, and heat resistance
- Boston round shape for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples and solutions, and dry materials
- Black thermoset phenolic seal-lined cap secures contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
- Solid polyethylene liner provides chemical resistance and low moisture vapor transmission
- This Wheaton Boston round media bottle has a borosilicate glass body and a black thermoset phenolic cap with a polyethylene liner. This media bottle is used to hold samples and for storage, mixing, and sampling applications. The borosilicate glass body provides chemical, thermal expansion, shock, and heat resistance. Its Boston round shape is used for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples, solvents, and chemicals, and dry materials.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.