Wheaton Polypropylene I-Loc Closure for Glass Diagnostic Bottles
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For use with Wheaton glass diagnostic bottles
- Advantages of an aluminum seal with the convenience of a screw cap
- Contents can be accessed using a syringe through the stopper or with a pipette after removing the screw cap
- Polypropylene screw cap with gray bromobutyl/50 stopper
- Can be autoclaved / sterilized
- Wheaton I-Loc Closures are specifically designed for diagnostic applications and offer all the advantages of an aluminum seal and stopper with the convenience of a screw cap. The unique combination of a stopper and screw cap ensures excellent sealing characteristics making them ideal for liquid reagents. The contents can be accessed using a syringe through the stopper or with a pipette after removing the screw cap.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.