Wheaton Polypropylene I-Loc Closure for Glass Diagnostic Bottles
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For use with Wheaton glass diagnostic bottles
- Advantages of an aluminum seal with the convenience of a screw cap
- Contents can be accessed using a syringe through the stopper or with a pipette after removing the screw cap
- Polypropylene screw cap with gray bromobutyl/50 stopper
- Can be autoclaved / sterilized
- Wheaton I-Loc Closures are specifically designed for diagnostic applications and offer all the advantages of an aluminum seal and stopper with the convenience of a screw cap. The unique combination of a stopper and screw cap ensures excellent sealing characteristics making them ideal for liquid reagents. The contents can be accessed using a syringe through the stopper or with a pipette after removing the screw cap.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.